Tuesday 6 September 2011

New musical talents

Randomly... I use to go to school in Dublin (well not that random as I am partly Irish). I cringe at the days when I had a thick Irish accent and wore Canterbury of New Zealand trousers with a Penny's (Irish Primark) artex and borrowed 'Dubes'. "It was likeee just so cool to be a D-4 and hang out at Dundrum". Wow I was an actual dick-head. Anyways after that long life trivia story... 

So the other day whilst I was reminiscing about 'ye old Wesley times', I stumbled across a old boarder named Tara Masterson Hally  and it turns out, she's gone all folky, alternative and followed through with her music. Props to Tara though, cause it's actually amazing stuff. Cliched as it sounds, I got shivers when I heard her latest track 'Lingering'. It's bea-uti-ful.  She's like a young Kate Bush meets Cat Power meets Beach House. I cannot stop playing this song atm.

 Amateur guitar



If you love her sound as much as me, check out her tumblr page or sound cloud page! 




No comments:

Post a Comment